Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are your lessons given?
A: My studio is located in Atlanta, Georgia
Q: Do I need any faceting knowledge to take your class?
A: No. The lesson plans for this class can be catered to any skill level of faceting, whether you are a newbie or expert.
Q: What type of lessons do your provide?
A: I offer personalized one-on-one lessons that cover all aspects of glass faceting and general coldworking. My standard faceting course lasts for 3 days with 24 total hours of faceting involved.
Q: What materials do I need to bring?
A: I will provide all glass that is being faceted for the entirety of the course. You are also welcome to bring your own prep work to be faceted.
Q: What expenses are not included in your fees?
A: You are responsible for all travel, food, and housing. I can take you to the airport on your way home.
Q: How much do your lessons cost?
A: My 3-day course starts at $900.
Q: I have some specific questions that I would like to have answered before I sign up. Is this possible?
A: Yes, please fill out the contact form on my website and I will reach about for a consultation.
Q: Why should I take lesson with you?
A: I provide special perks that come with my personal lessons
1. Custom tailored lessons built around YOUR current skill level
2. One-on-one setting to provide clear and concise learning
3. Access to state of the art faceting equipment
4. The ability to call me and ask questions after your lessons are over
5. Personal equipment recommendations and partnerships with equipment manufacturers
To learn more, or get started, please contact me.